Purchasing search bundles
If you already have a TinEye API account and you’d like to purchase a new bundle, follow these steps:
- Log in to your TinEye API account.
- Click the “Buy searches” link at the top of the page.
- Select the bundle you’d like to purchase.
- Select whether you’d like to use the auto top-up feature or if you’d prefer the pay-as-you-go option.
- Auto top-up will automatically buy the same search bundle using the same credit card when only 25% of your current bundle remains.
- Pay-as-you-go will send you a reminder email to buy another search bundle when only 25% of your current searches remain, but you’ll need to buy your next bundle manually.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click “Buy your API search bundle” to complete your purchase.
TinEye API search bundles come in four sizes:
- 5,000 searches
- 10,000 searches
- 50,000 searches
- 1,000,000 searches
Search bundles are valid for two years from the date of purchase. If you try to perform a search when your bundle is empty, or your searches have expired, you will get an error. You can buy a new search bundle at any time; TinEye will always use up searches from the bundle set to expire first.